August is National Wellness Month, so we’ve rounded up the best products, spas, and hotels to enjoy and relax including the best at-home relaxation products.
what are the best products, spas and hotels for National Wellness Month?
Did you know that August is National Wellness Month? It’s pretty smart considering how busy things get in September. So while you soak up the last few weeks of summer we have come up with a list of the best products to help you relax at home as well some of the best spas and hotels to help you reach your wellness goals.
Best at-home relaxation products
1. Naipo Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager
Who says you need a professional masseuse to get a good massage? Not with one of these babies from Amazon.
BUY NOW – $49.99.
2. Kitsch Ice Roller for Face
This stainless steel ice roller from kitsch will eliminate puffiness, sore muscles and headaches through a cold, soothing facial treatment that promotes blood circulation to your face and neck. You will be able to cool down on a hot summer day and look younger!
BUY NOW – $17.99.
3. NEWGO Cold Cooling Mask
Kyle Richards is a fan of this cooling mask that can help with migraines and puffiness and also just help you relax!
BUY NOW – $7.99.
Recess launched with a line of hemp-infused sparkling water, but has since expanded its collection to include Mood (adaptogenic, magnesium-infused sparkling water + on-the-go powder packets) and Zero Proof (ready-to-drink, non-alcoholic craft mocktails with guayusa and adaptogens) to allow consumers to unwind in a variety of ways.
- Recess Mood Sampler ($35/8-pack) – sparkling water infused with mood lifting magnesium and adaptogens including ginseng, L-theanine, lemon balm, passion flower, electrolytes and active B6.
- Flavors include: strawberry rose, peach ginger, blood orange, black cherry (individual flavors sold $35/8-pack)
- Recess Mood Powders ($29.99/15-pack) – 3-in-1 superblend with magnesium, adaptogens & electrolytes, so you can add some calm to whatever you’re drinking
- Flavors include: gradient berry, lemon citrus and unflavored (also available in single flavor packs and 28 serving tubs for $34.49)
- Recess Zero Proof Sampler ($29.99/8-pack) – 0% ABV craft mocktails made with real ingredients including guayusa for natural caffeine and, L-theanine and lemon balm to ease tension and unwind.
- Flavors include: lime “margarita”, grapefruit “paloma”, watermelon “mojito”, and ginger lime “mule”
- Recess Sampler ($29.99/6-pack) – sparkling water infused with calming hemp and balancing adaptogens
- Flavors include: peach ginger, blackberry chai, pomegranate hibiscus, black cherry, coconut lime, and blood orange (individual flavors sold $39.99/8-pack)
And if you want to leave the job to professionals definitely be sure to check out some of the great spa promotions and programs happening this month:
1. Bamford Wellness Spa at the 1 Hotel
At the Bamford Wellness Spa, the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge’s luxurious oasis you can celebrate National Wellness Month with:
1 Wellness Ritual: an energizing experience to boost happiness, arouse the senses, and rejuvenate the body. After a revitalizing foot bath routine, sound therapy will calm the mind and balance the energy pathways. Then, enjoy a warm botanical sugar polish body exfoliation to improve circulation. Lastly, indulge in a full body massage that utilizes energizing Marma pressure points, mixing cold stones, and calming breath-work. A complimentary Bamford product will be given as a thank you after your exceptional treatment.
- 80 Minutes | $390
- 1 Hotel Mayfair Experience: In celebration of their first European Property in London this summer. This signature treatment begins with Palo Santo Ceremony to cleanse the energy and ground the body following a calming breathing meditation. 1 Hotel Mayfair signature experience combines carefully targeted ancient techniques that nurture your well-being using an array powerful massage techniques from Japanese shiatsu to Chinese meridian stimulation and Swedish massage targeting areas of concern and offers an optimum health benefits and deep muscle release. This treatment will conclude with a face and Indian head massage to calm the mind and improve scalp and hair condition.
- 1 hour, 20 minutes | $380
Best Luxury Hotels for Relaxation
And then our friends over at TravelPass.com, a booking platform that leverages a multi-supply network to unlock discounts, put together a list for us of the #1 spa-related hotels in the most-searched destinations below.
- San Diego
- Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina
- Hyatt Regency Chicago
- San Antonio, TX
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
- Austin, TX
- Fairmont Austin
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- JW Marriot Miami
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
- Hilton Head Island, SC
- Marriott Hilton Head Resort & Spa
- Las Vegas, NV
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- New York
- New York Marriot Marquis
- Washington, DC
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Washington DC Georgetown
- Peoria, AZ
- Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale/Peoria
best products, spas and hotels for National Wellness Month
Those are the tips from experts about the best products, spas, and hotels to enjoy and relax during National Wellness Month, including the best at-home relaxation products. Time for some self care, dear reader.